Finance, policies & legal information
Statutory information on this website relates to the Aldridge Education multi-academy trust and the schools which form part of it.
For statutory information relating to schools which are Single Independent Trusts sponsored by Aldridge Education, or partner colleges, please visit those schools’ own websites.
Page 4 of the Annual Report details the amount of time taken off each year by staff across our schools who are union officials.
Our VAT Registration number is 351877180.
Please click the links below to view our policies:
- Aldridge Education Complaints Policy
- Aldridge Education Data Protection Policy
- Aldridge Education Equality and Diversity Policy
- Aldridge Education Freedom of Information Policy
- Aldridge Education Health Safety Policy Part 1
- Aldridge Education Health Safety Policy Part 2
- Aldridge Education Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Aldridge Education Model Safeguarding And Child Protection Policy
- Aldridge Education Net Zero Statement of Intent
- Aldridge Education Provider Access Statement under Section 42B of the Education Act 1997
- Aldridge Education Safer Recruitment Policy
- Aldridge Education Scheme of Delegation
- Aldridge Education Whistleblowing Policy
Please refer to our academies’ websites for each local Safeguarding Policy.
Information relating to our policies on Privacy can be found in our Data Protection and Freedom of Information policies.
You can view copies of our Trust schools' admission policies and arrangements for the duration of the offer year, including PANs and any variations approved during the school year on each of our schools' websites. Each admissions policies includes the admissions appeal timetable for that school.
You can view copies of our Trust schools' complaints admission policies on each of our schools' websites.
Aldridge Education is a Multi-Academy Trust and also a sponsor of Single Academy Trusts.
We are registered in England and Wales as a “Private Limited Company by guarantee without share capital”, company number 05670663. Our registered office address is 8 City Road, London, England, EC1Y 2AA. Our Companies House record can be viewed here.
Please click the links below to view our:
- AE Gender Pay Gap
- Aldridge Education Articles of Association
- Aldridge Education Funding Agreement Deed of Variation Part 1
- Aldridge Education Funding Agreement Deed of Variation Part 2
- Aldridge Education Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Statement
- Aldridge Education Master Funding Agreement
- Aldridge Education Register of Interests 2020 2021
- Aldridge Education Supplemental Funding Agreements By Academy
- Statement of Number of Employees Whose Benefits Exceed 100k
Energy & Carbon Reporting Statement
You can view more information about this in our latest Annual Report and Financial Statements.